Sunday, June 15, 2014

Our Little Fish

Lotus jumped off the diving boards for the first time today and we are so impressed with her!! She told us that she wanted to try it today, so we had her practice jumping into an area of the pool where she couldn't touch and swimming to the ladder by herself. After a couple of successful attempts at that she declared herself ready to try the diving board. She started off on the lower diving board then decided she would try the high diving board (which I would not jump off of if you paid me). She is so brave! I'm hoping for a future Lady Raider swim teamer. 
P.S. Thanks for the new goggles Aunt B. She loves them! I think they were key to her success on the diving boards. 




1 comment:

  1. Unreal!!! Ollie says "you're awesome!" Penny says "good job!" Aunt B cried a little because she is so proud of Lo!!!

    ReplyDelete