Sunday, August 4, 2013

10 Months Old!

Well, Junie's in the double digits and she is busy, busy, busy! She has 4 teeth, two on top and two on bottom. She eats pretty much anything we eat and loves everything. She's down to  about four bottles a day. She can stand alone for long periods and has been doing a lot of furniture walking. I haven't been encouraging her learning how to walk, but despite my lack of effort, I think she'll be walking any day now. She loves playing in the water table. Her two favorite activities are, climbing into and out of her chair in the picture below (over and over again), and opening kitchen drawers and emptying the contents (pictured below). She has also really started showing some personality. For example, she bit me and I said "no, Junie. No bite." She just looked at me then started cracking up laughing. Sigh. Can't believe in two posts  I'll be writing a one year post!


1 comment:

  1. Junie bug stay a baby for just a bit longer! We have to have at least one baby to squish on.

    ReplyDelete