Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Juniper is 8 Months Old Today!

Juniper is 8 months old already! Some new developments from last month: 
1) She has a tooth! Her bottom left tooth made it's appearance 2 weeks ago. She is working on the second bottom tooth and I think it'll be out any day now. 
2) She is a scooter! She is just about to learn to crawl. She gets on all fours and goes a couple times and then sits up. She can work herself all around the room like that. 
3) She has started eating teething biscuits and puffs, and loves them. 
4) she weighs a ton! I think she's around 23 or 24 pounds by now. 
5) She is such a sweet sweet girl! Ok, that's not new, but just had to throw that in there.

"What's sissy doing eating my foot?"
"Oh, you mean I'm not supposed to tear the sign down and try to eat it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment