Sunday, January 8, 2012

First day of Preschool

Lotus had her first day of preschool on Wednesday. She will go to a Montessori preschool for kids ages 2.5-5 on Wednesdays and Thursdays. She was super excited to go to "big girl school", but I thought for sure there would be tears at drop off. However, the only tears came from her Mama. She sat right down at a table and started working on a puzzle. On Wednesday, she has music class and ballet class. Her teachers, Ms. Tammy and Ms. Jen reported that Lolo could name all of the instruments already and is very smart. Wednesday night she showed us how she played the violin. Here she is with her backpack getting ready to go:



Here she is with one of her first excercises she did at school. I like this picture because, at the top of the page are some of the first squares I've ever seen her draw:

No comments:

Post a Comment